- > Extremely compact for a 900 kg max working load furler
- > Captive fast pins
- > Chock absorber drum protection
- > Manufactured in anodized aluminum: lightweight and resistant
- > Lashing eye on the swivel to optimize weight and dimensions
- > Innovative 2-in-1 fitting under the drum : Snap shackle + 2:1 friction sheave
- > Quick continuous line installation
- > Max sail area: 50 to 60 m²
- > Make sure to use a quality anti-torsion rope. This is a point often overlooked on smaller sails.
- > This furler is the only one of the range delivered without our locking system on the drum nor protection of the swivel
- > If you do not want to tie a knot on the swivel lashing eye, you can use a textile shackle
- > If the frame you wish to attach the snap shackle is too big, you can add a small & short dyneema loop
- > Caution ! The KF1 thimble do not fit the KF0.9 fork
Sailing yachts from 10 to 30"..
2019 NEW PRODUCT : The smallest furler ever designed by Karver!
This furler is dedicated to the smallest sailboats and to all sailors.
It took us a long time to design this furler because we wanted it as efficient and innovative as its big brothers.
Small furlers are extremely basic. Faithful to our rebellious spirit, we propose an "all options" furler with a unique drum fitting developed by our design office. We have also done our best to control the production costs and thus offer a furler at a reasonable price.
|Safe Working Load (tons) :||900 Kg|
|Breaking load (tons) :||1 800 Kg|
|Drum diameter :||87 mm|
|Fork width (mm) :||10.2 mm|
|Fast pin diamter (mm)||6 mm|
|Max height (with standard fittings) :||106.8 mm|
|Max furling line :||6-7 mm|
|Weight (kg) :||348 gr|
- Product Code: PF350000